Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Andrew had so much fun tonight. He was a fire fighter not to be confused with a fireman. He did great saying trick or treat even at our first house. We went to about 15. Chloe did good too but the mane on the lion suit did not even make it out of the house. Her little costume was cute. Mom had made it for Andrew and I thought it was going to be huge but it really wasn't. Andrew really wanted his picture taken with Gracie so we took a few of those too. He had a Halloween shirt to wear to school today. He really wanted his costume but I was afraid he would get it dirty. I shouldn't have done that. I felt bad but he didn't actually tell me till we were in the parking lot this morning. Darrell did a great job on our pumpkins too :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures and nice carvings.

Anonymous said...

Great carvings--wow, I am very impressed. Andrew's costume looks so authentic! I finally get to see Grace too. You all look great. It is always so fun to see what you've posted. -Heidi