Thursday, April 24, 2008

Baby is HERE!!!

Chloe Elizabeth Pinter arrived at 12:20am on Thurs 4/24/08 3lbs 11oz.

I went to the dr. on the 23rd because I was not feeling right (I had worked that morning) and my blood pressure was 102/160 so they decided today was the day (36W2D) we should have a baby. I had been going to the high risk dr. twice a week because they knew she would be small but I didn't think it would be my blood pressure that would become the biggest issue. I was actually scheduled to be induced the next Tuesday but the baby had other ideas.

We got to the hospital at 6:15pm, they checked us in but didn't sctually give me any drugs till after 9:00pm. She was here less than 3 hours after that so it went pretty fast. She was perfect but did spend about 36 hours in the NICU so they could check her temp, blood sugar and make sure she was eating good. She did great and was in the room with me by Friday night. She is the cutest little thing and has a perfect little dimple in her chin. Here is the last pregnant picture right before we left for the hospital.
We named her Chloe because we liked the name and Elizabeth after my grandma (it was her middle name as well).



No comments: